Destiny (1925 film)
Destiny (German: Schicksal) is a 1925 German silent drama film directed by Felix Basch and starring Lucy Doraine, Conrad Veidt and Lia Eibenschütz.
|Directed by||Felix Basch|
|Produced by||Lucy Doraine|
|Written by||Felix Basch |
Guido Kreutzer (novel)
|Starring||Lucy Doraine |
|Music by||Giuseppe Becce|
|Cinematography||Franz Planer |
|Distributed by||Messter Film|
|12 December 1925|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Carl Ludwig Kirmse.
- Lucy Doraine as Yvonne
- Conrad Veidt as Graf L. M. Vranna
- Lia Eibenschütz as Heddy
- Hilde Radney as Ria Verene
- Paul Bildt as Martin
- Willy Kaiser-Heyl
- Rolf Loer as Frederick Holm
- Hadrian Maria Netto as Jockey B. Craddock
- Eduard von Winterstein as Minister von Glayn
- Friedrich Kayßler as Präsident H. Milner
- Grange p.211
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.