Deputy Premier of Quebec
This is a list of Deputy Premiers of Quebec (French: Vice-premier ministres du Québec (masculine) or Vice-première ministres du Québec (feminine)).
There was no Deputy Premier until July 1960.
In the 1960s, the post was sometimes referred to as the Vice President of the Executive Council.
The post has been temporarily vacant twice: after the death of premier Daniel Johnson, Sr. when the incumbent deputy premier Jean-Jacques Bertrand became premier; and after the death of deputy premier Pierre Laporte. Besides Bertrand, two other Deputy Premiers, Bernard Landry and Pauline Marois later became Premier, though both did so some years after their tenure as Deputy Premier had ended.
- List of Quebec general elections
- Timeline of Quebec history
- National Assembly of Quebec
- List of premiers of Quebec
- List of leaders of the Official Opposition (Quebec)
- List of third party leaders (Quebec)
- History of Quebec
For more lists of this type, see Lists of incumbents.