Department of the Premier and Cabinet (Queensland)
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet is a department of the Queensland Government. It is responsible for advising and supporting the Premier and Cabinet, and for managing the state's public sector.
|Headquarters||1 William Street, Brisbane|
The department reports to the Premier and is administered by its Director-General, Dave Stewart. The department has five divisions:
- Strategy and Engagement
- Policy Division
- Corporate Government Services
- Cabinet Services
- Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet (Queensland). "What we do". Retrieved 30 March 2014.
- "Annual report / Department of the Premier and Cabinet". Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Permanent Heads, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, from 10 December 1859". Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- The Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Queensland Cabinet and Ministers Website
- The Premier of Queensland
- Portfolio chart and organisation chart