Demos is a 1921 silent British drama film directed by Denison Clift. The film is considered to be lost.
|Directed by||Denison Clift|
|Written by||George Gissing (novel)|
|Starring||Milton Rosmer |
|Distributed by||Ideal Film Company|
- Milton Rosmer as Richard Mortimer
- Evelyn Brent as Emma Vine
- Warwick Ward as Willis Rodman
- Bettina Campbell as Adela Waltham
- Olaf Hytten as Daniel Dabbs
- Gerald McCarthy as Herbert Eldon
- Mary Brough as Mrs.Mortimer
- Haidee Wright as Mrs. Eldon
- Vivian Gibson as Alice Mortimer
- Daisy Campbell as Mrs. Waltham
- James G. Butt as Jim Cullen
- Leonard Robson as Longwood
- Kear, Lynn (2009). Evelyn Brent: The Life and Films of Hollywood's Lady Crook. p. 133. ISBN 978-0-7864-4363-5.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.