Delphi Lawrence (23 March 1926 – 11 April 2002) was an English actress. She was educated at Halidon House School in Slough, Berkshire whilst living in Colnbrook. Of Hungarian ancestry, Lawrence trained as a concert pianist before becoming an actress. She made her first film in 1952 and over the next decade established a following in British films. She graduated to lead roles, but almost exclusively in "B" films.
23 March 1926
|Died||11 April 2002 76) (aged|
Northport, New York, U.S.
In 1962 The Saint TV series she starred in the episode 11 "The Man Who Was Lucky" as Cora.
In 1966 she moved to the United States where she began to appear in films and television, and settled there. By the end of the 1960s her roles began to decrease in frequency and importance and in 1973 she retired.
- Blood Orange (1953) - Chelsea, a model
- Murder by Proxy (1954) - Linda (uncredited)
- Meet Mr. Callaghan (1954) - Effie Perkins
- Duel in the Jungle (1954) - Pan American Girl
- Barbados Quest (1955) - Jean Larson
- The Gold Express (1955) - Pearl
- Doublecross (1956) - Anna Krassin
- The Feminine Touch (1956) - Pat
- It's Never Too Late (1956) - Mrs. Madge Dixon
- Strangers' Meeting (1957) - Margot Sanders
- Just My Luck (1957) - Miss Daviot
- Blind Spot (1958) - Yvonne Dubar
- The Son of Robin Hood (1958) - Sylvia
- Too Many Crooks (1959) - Secretary
- The Man Who Could Cheat Death (1959) - Margo Philippe
- Danger Man (1960-1962) - Stella Delroy View from the Villa
- Cone of Silence (1960) - Joyce Mitchell
- The Greeneyed Elephant (1960) (Danish title: Elefanter på loftet) - Lisa
- Beat Girl (1960) - Greta (uncredited)
- The Fourth Square (1961) - Nina Stewart
- Seven Keys (1961) - Natalie Worth
- The Square Mile Murder (1961) - Mrs. Possner
- On the Run (1963) - Yvonne
- The List of Adrian Messenger (1963) - Airport Stewardess (uncredited)
- Dawn Rendezvous (Ford Corsair launch film) (1963) - Miss Lawrence
- Farewell Performance (1963) - Janice Marlon
- Der Fall X701 (1964) - Joan Overton
- Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965) - 1st Mother
- The Last Challenge (1967) - Marie Webster
- Cops and Robbers (1973) - Rich Lady (final film role)
- "Delphi Lawrence". BFI.
- The Broadway League. "The Constant Wife - IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information".
- Quinlan, Daniel. Quinlan's Film Stars Batsford Books, 1996. ISBN 0-7134-7751-2