Delpher is a website providing full-text Dutch-language digitized historical newspapers, books, journals and copy sheets for radio news broadcasts. The material is provided by libraries, museums and other heritage institutions. Delpher is freely available and includes about 1 million newspapers, 180,000 books and 1.5 million journal pages.
- Books: 180,000 books, from the 17th century onwards
- Journals: 80 journal titles from 1850-1940
- Newspapers: about 8 million pages from the Netherlands, Dutch East Indies, Netherlands Antilles and Surinam, from between 1618 and 1995. This represents about 10% of the total published output in this period.
- Typoscripts for radio broadcasts by the Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau (ANP), 1.8 million typed sheets from 1937 to 1984.
- "Delpher". University Library. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Delpher - Collecties". delpher.nl. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- "Delpher.nl: goudmijn voor historische informatie (Delpher.nl: goldmine for historic information)". Historiek.net (in Dutch).
- (in Dutch) Official website
- (in Dutch) Geschiedenis24 tests Delpher; New search system of great value for research, Jurryt van de Vooren on NPO Geschiedenis, 20-11-2013
- (in Dutch) Van beta naar beter, M. Napolitano en M. Laan, Informatieprofessional 2015-01 (offline)