Delfont Mackintosh Theatres
Delfont Mackintosh Theatres is a theatre group owned by British theatrical producer Sir Cameron Mackintosh. The company was founded in 1991 by Mackintosh and Bernard Delfont when Mackintosh acquired part ownership of the theatre holdings of First Leisure Corporation. The group owns eight London theatres.
|Founder||Cameron Mackintosh and Bernard Delfont|
- Gielgud Theatre (leased 1999, acquired 2002 from Christ's Hospital, began operating 2006)
- Noël Coward Theatre (leased 1999 from Gascoyne Holdings, began operating 2005)
- Novello Theatre (acquired 1991, began operating 2003)
- Prince Edward Theatre (acquired 1991 from First Leisure)
- Prince of Wales Theatre (acquired 1991 from First Leisure)
- Queen's Theatre (leased 1999, acquired 2002 from Christ's Hospital, began operating 2004)
- Victoria Palace Theatre (acquired 2014 from Stephen Waley-Cohen)
- Wyndham's Theatre (leaded 1999 from Gascoyne Holdings, began operating 2005)
- "Theatres". delfontmackintosh.co.uk. Delfont Mackintosh. Retrieved 22 August 2016.