|Directed by||John Harlow|
|Produced by||Robert S. Baker|
|Written by||Geoffrey Orme|
|Music by||John Lanchbery|
|Edited by||Bill Lewthwaite|
Kenilworth Film Productions
|Distributed by||General Film Distributors|
|July 1954 (UK)|
- Robert Ayres as Ned Ellison
- June Thorburn as Anne Curlew
- Alan Wheatley as Mark Cruden
- Bruce Seton as Sellars
- Michael Balfour as Honey
- Michael Kelly as Lobb
- John Horsley as Worsley
- Olive Kirby as Angela Bentley
- Ballard Berkeley as Insp. Crane
- Ian Fleming as Dr. Jepson
- Myrtle Reed as Jackie
- Dennis Chinnery as Bank cashier
- Charles Lamb as Bank clerk
- Arthur Hewlett as Battersby (uncredited)
- Frederick Leister as Sir Francis Henry (uncredited)
- TV Guide wrote, "robbers pay suicidal writer Ayres to confess to their crime and kill himself should their scheme fail. An interesting premise in an otherwise dull movie."
- Radio Times noted, "the prolific B-team of Monty Berman and Robert S Baker were the brains behind this moody little thriller. There's a hint here of the ingenuity that would lead to their TV success with such series as The Saint and Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)."
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | DELAYED ACTION (1954)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Delayed Action: Information from". Answers.com. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Delayed Action Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Delayed Action | TVGuide.com". Movies.tvguide.com. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Delayed Action | Film review and movie reviews". Radio Times. Retrieved 11 April 2014.