Deepak Sawant (Marathi: डॉ. दिपक सावंत) is a member of Maharashtra Legislative Council, belonging to the Shiv Sena. He represents the Mumbai graduate constituency. He was elected to office in July, 2012 for a term of six years. He was appointed Maharashtra's cabinet minister of in December, 2014 with the portfolio Public Health and Family Welfare (Marathi: सार्वजनिक आरोग्य आणि कुटुंब कल्याण). Later in the same month, he was also given responsibility of being guardian minister of Bhandara district and Osmanabad District.
|Minister Of Public Health and Family Welfare|
Government of Maharashtra
5 December 2014 – 2018
|Member of Legislative Council of Maharashtra|
|Constituency||Mumbai Graduate constituency|
|Political party||Shiv Sena|
- 2004: Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Council
- 2006: Re-Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Council
- 2012: Re-Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Council
- 2014: Cabinet Minister of Public Health and Family Welfare (Marathi: सार्वजनिक आरोग्य आणि कुटुंब कल्याण) in Maharashtra State Government
- 2014: Guardian minister of Bhandara district, Osmanabad District and Aurangabad District
- Gangan, Surendra (5 July 2012). "Sena hits BJP where it hurts most". Dailly News and Analysis. Retrieved 27 June 2015.
- "Declared: Portfolios of Maharashtra Government ministers". Mid-Day. 6 December 2014. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- "Guardian Ministers appointed in Maharashtra". Zee News. 26 December 2014. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- Official website
- Shiv Sena Home Page
|| Cabinet Minister for Public Health and Family Welfare,
|| Maharashtra State Guardian Minister for Bhandara district
|| Maharashtra State Guardian Minister for Osmanabad district