Dead Man's Gulch
Dead Man's Gulch is a 1943 American Western film directed by John English and written by Norman S. Hall and Robert Creighton Williams. The film stars Don "Red" Barry, Lynn Merrick, Clancy Cooper, Emmett Lynn, Malcolm 'Bud' McTaggart and John Vosper. The film was released on February 12, 1943, by Republic Pictures.
|Dead Man's Gulch|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||John English|
|Produced by||Edward J. White|
|Screenplay by||Norman S. Hall|
Robert Creighton Williams
|Story by||Norman S. Hall|
|Starring||Don "Red" Barry|
Malcolm 'Bud' McTaggart
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Don "Red" Barry as Tennessee Colby
- Lynn Merrick as Mary Logan
- Clancy Cooper as Walt Bledsoe
- Emmett Lynn as Fiddlefoot
- Malcolm 'Bud' McTaggart as Tommy Logan
- John Vosper as Hobart Patterson
- Jack Rockwell as Marshal Bat Matson
- Pierce Lyden as Curley
- Lee Shumway as Fred Beecher
- Rex Lease as Henchman
- Al Taylor as Henchman
- "Dead Man's Gulch (1943) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- Hal Erickson. "Dead Man's Gulch (1943) - John English". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Dead Man's Gulch". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.