|Full name||David Diosa|
|Date of birth||December 4, 1992|
|Place of birth||Medellín, Colombia|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Playing position||Full Back, Winger, Forward|
|2010–2011||New York Cosmos|
|2013–2016||New York Cosmos||39||(4)|
|2017||Oklahoma City Energy||0||(0)|
|2017||New York Cosmos||1||(0)|
|2019||New York Cosmos||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:27, 04 June 2019 (UTC)|
In 2010, Diosa was a member of the New York Cosmos Academy Under-18 team. Diosa scored the first goal for a Cosmos side in 25 years when he scored for the U-18 team in a U.S. Soccer Development Academy match against Connecticut's South Central Premier. Diosa also scored in a match against Newtown Pride FC.
In 2011, he was a member of the New York Cosmos Under-23 that participated in the Premier Development League.
Diosa signed with the New York Cosmos on July 5, 2013 and made his professional debut in the Cosmos’ 1-0 victory over Atlanta on November 2, 2013, when he played 38 minutes as a substitute.
Diosa scored his first professional goal on August 30, 2014 in the team's 2-2 draw at Indy Eleven. Diosa finished the 2014 season with one goal and one assist in nine appearances for the team. On December 3, 2015 it was announced that the Cosmos had signed Diosa to a contract extension.
In 2017, Diosa signed with OKC Energy FC, but was transferred back to the Cosmos a month later.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-12-19. Retrieved 2014-11-13.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- David Diosa - New York Cosmos Roster at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
- "Oops! Sorry, something went wrong". New York Cosmos. Archived from the original on 2019-04-24. Retrieved 2019-04-24.
- "Cosmos Announce First Roster Moves Following Championship 2015 Season". Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Nutting, Jake (2017-01-12). "Longtime Cosmos Player David Diosa Signs With OKC Energy". Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- "ENERGY FC TRANSFERS DAVID DIOSA TO NEW YORK COSMOS". 2017-02-25. Retrieved 2017-02-28.