Darren Kennedy (born 12 January 1981) is an Irish television presenter and entrepreneur from Dublin , now based in London. He has worked for RTE, ITV, BBC and Channel 5. In 2019, he was a contestant on Dancing With The Stars Ireland.
London, United Kingdom
|Education||Dublin Institute of Technology, University of Bordeaux, Central St Martins|
|Occupation||TV presenter, stylist, Entrepreneur|
|Employer||RTE, BBC, ITV|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)|
Kennedy was reporter on the Gerry Ryan show 2FM and Operation Transformation on RTÉ One, and hosted celebrity entertainment series #Trending on RTÉ 2 and regularly presented on ITV 1’s This Morning alongside Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield. He co-created and presented ‘Gay Daddy’, and co-presented and devised ‘The Unemployables’ series with Jennifer Maguire.
He was a celebrity contestant on Dancing With The Stars 2019 with pro dancer Karen Byrne.
He designed a menswear collection in collaboration with Louis Copeland over 6 seasons.. He is a brand ambassador for the UK highstreet optician Specsavers. He is founder of Men's skincare and grooming brand Kennedy & Co.
- "Darren Kennedy". IMDb. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "What makes a man? Darren Kennedy shares his personal journey". Independent.ie. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "The Unemployables". RTÉ. 22 March 2015. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "Darren Kennedy co-hosts TV3's Xposé". 3 July 2017. Cite journal requires
- "'I've had an amazing journey' - stylist Darren Kennedy becomes third celebrity to leave DWTS". Independent.ie. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "I owe it all to Gerry, says Gay Daddy star Darren". Evening Herald. 22 September 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- "Renaissance man: How Darren Kennedy is #trending". The Irish Independent. 19 October 2014. Retrieved 19 October 2014.
- "Kimberley Walsh's Star Wardrobe". This Morning ITV.com. 15 January 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Darren Kennedy stunned after 'Gay Daddy' documentary goes viral". Irish Independent. 8 November 2013. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "I'm 31, gay and I'm ready to be a father". Irish Independent. 19 August 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- "The Unemployables review - 'If your tastes run to arts docs you'll think it's mushy crapola, if not you'll enjoy it fine'". Independent.ie. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "Darren Kennedy and that Louis Copeland collection". Irish Times. 3 December 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Darren Kennedy recommends". Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Introducing Darren Kennedy Recommends collection at Specsavers". Archived from the original on 22 August 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- Kennedy, Laura. "Best beauty product of 2018 –'It makes skin look airbrushed and candlelit'". The Irish Times. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Darren Kennedy.|