Darrell Foss was a film actor. He had a leading role in many films including in The Loyalty of Taro San, a Triangle Film Corporation production, and opposite May Allison in at least two films, The Walk-Offs and Held in Trust. He taught a character played by Gloria Swanson to play the banjo in one film.
- Polly Ann (1917)
- The Firefly of Tough Luck (1917)
- The Testing of Mildred Vane (1918)
- You Can't Believe Everything (1918)
- The Return of Mary (1918)
- Her Decision (1918)
- Her American Husband (1918)
- The Loyalty of Taro San (1918)
- The Man Who Woke Up (1918)
- A Soul Trust (1918)
- The Red Lantern (1917)
- The Parisian Tigress (1919)
- Loot (1919)
- The Brat (1919)
- The Walk-Offs (1920)
- Held In Trust (1920)
- From the Ground Up (film) (1921)
- An Unwilling Hero (1921)
- Luring Lips (1921), Foss played opposite Edith Roberts as a married couple
- The Woman He Married (1922)
- A Homespun Vamp (1922)
- "Motography". March 21, 1918 – via Google Books.
- "Photoplay". 1920.
- Wlaschin, Ken (April 28, 2009). Silent Mystery and Detective Movies: A Comprehensive Filmography. McFarland. ISBN 9780786443505 – via Google Books.
- "Building Age". David Williams Company. March 21, 1921 – via Google Books.