Darjan Petrič (born August 24, 1964 in Kranj, Slovenia) is a former Yugoslav freestyle swimmer, who represented Yugoslavia in three consecutive Summer Olympics, starting in 1980. He is the brother of swimmer Borut Petrič, the youngest participant (14 years, 325 days) at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
|1982 Guayaquil||1500 m freestyle|
|1981 Split||400 m freestyle|
|1983 Rome||400 m freestyle|
|1979 Split||1500 m freestyle|
|1979 Split||400 m medley|
|1983 Casablanca||400 m freestyle|
|1987 Zagreb||400 m freestyle|
|1987 Zagreb||1500 m freestyle|
In 2010, he was a candidate in the election for the mayor of City Municipality of Kranj, but failed to pass the first round, receiving 16,92% votes.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Darjan Petrič". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- "Sports Reference profile". Sports Reference. 2014. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- ISHOF list with all medalists in Universiade history Archived October 10, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- "Results of the 1987 Universiade" (PDF). USA Swimming. July 14, 1987. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "Lokalne volitve 2010 – Mestna občina Kranj". dvk-rs.si (in Slovenian). State election commission. Retrieved 3 August 2015.