Dar al-Islam (magazine)
Dar al-Islam is the title of a French-language online magazine produced by the Islamic State (ISIL/ISIS/IS). It has included articles praising terrorist attacks in France, such as the 2016 Nice attack and the January 2015 Île-de-France attacks.
The first issue of Dar al-Islam
|Categories||Online magazine for propaganda|
|Founder||Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant|
|First issue||December 23, 2014|
As of late 2016, Dar al-Islam had apparently been supplanted by Rumiyah. The magazine's ten editions were released in total and project jihadology.net has unaltered versions that are available online.
- "ISIS French Magazine Provides Religious Justifications For The Paris Attacks". Memri. 18 February 2016. Archived from the original on 21 July 2016. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- Heneghan, Tom (15 July 2016). "Foreign and domestic policies make France 'most threatened country'". Reuters. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- RSIS (20 July 2016). "After Nice: The Threat Within Europe – Analysis". Eurasia Review. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Gambhir, Harleen (December 2016). "The Virtual Caliphate: ISIS'S Information Warfare" (PDF). Institute for the Study of War. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- Zelin, Aaron Y. (20 August 2016). "New Issue of the Islamic State's magazine: "Dar al-Islam"". jihadology.net. Retrieved 27 June 2019.