|Full name||Daniel Seow|
|Date of birth||2 April 1967|
|Original team(s)||Montmorency (DVFL)|
|Draft||No. 13, 1989 pre-season draft|
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1990.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Seow is of Chinese descent on his father's side.
A former Melbourne Under 19s player, Seow broke into the seniors in 1986 and played 14 games that year. His season ended prematurely when he was suspended for striking Michael Pickering. He appeared four times in 1987 and spent the following year in the United States, where he trialed as a wide receiver for the University of North Carolina. When he returned to Australia, Melbourne secured his services via the 1989 Pre-season Draft. He made seven appearances for Melbourne, five in 1989 and two in 1990.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 9781920910785.
- The Age, "You're a champ China", 27 June 2006
- AFL Tables: Dannie Seow
- The Age, "Two finals hopefuls out", 26 August 1986, p. 50
- Canberra Times, "Hawks' ambition faces tough test", 1 April 1989, p. 14 S
- Canberra Times, "Demons draft rower, American footballer", 23 March 1989, p. 20
- The Guardian, , 11 August 2016