Dangerous Waters (film)
Dangerous Waters is a 1936 American adventure film directed by Lambert Hillyer and written by Richard Schayer, Hazel Jamieson and Malcolm Stuart Boylan. The film stars Jack Holt, Robert Armstrong, Grace Bradley, Diana Gibson, Charles Murray and Willard Robertson. The film was released on February 10, 1936, by Universal Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Produced by||Fred S. Meyer|
|Screenplay by||Richard Schayer|
Malcolm Stuart Boylan
|Story by||Theodore Reeves|
|Music by||Franz Waxman|
|Edited by||Murray Seldeen|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
- Jack Holt as Jim Marlowe
- Robert Armstrong as 'Dusty' Johnson
- Grace Bradley as Joan Marlowe
- Diana Gibson as Ruth Denning
- Charles Murray as Chief Engineer McDuffy
- Willard Robertson as Bill MacKeechie
- Guy Usher as Captain Denning
- Dewey Robinson as Chips
- Edward Gargan as Bosun
- Edwin Maxwell as Mr. Brunch
- Richard Alexander as Hays
- Walter Miller as Oleson
- Donald Briggs as Quartermaster
- John 'Dusty' King as Singing Sailor
- "Dangerous Waters (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1936-01-22). "Movie Review - Dangerous Waters - Universal's 'Dangerous Waters,' With Jack Holt, Causes a Ripple at the Rialto". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- "Dangerous Waters". Afi.com. Retrieved 2016-01-26.