Danforth Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 40°49′03″N 88°00′22″W|
|• Total||51.64 sq mi (133.7 km2)|
|• Land||51.64 sq mi (133.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||653 ft (199 m)|
|• Density||18/sq mi (7/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60911, 60930, 60938, 60970
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains Bardon Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Classen Field RLA Airport
- Wilken Airport
- Iroquois West Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 38
- State Senate District 53
- "Danforth Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 99.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.