DS30B rapid fire cannon
The DS30B rapid fire cannon is a rapid-fire ship-protection system created by MSI-Defence Systems mounting a 30mm Oerlikon KCB gun.
- Used by the Lithuanian Naval Force to equip the LNS Skalvis and LNS Kuršis minehunters.
- The Royal Navy uses the system to equip the following ships:
- "DS30B". Royal Australian Navy. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "DS 30B REMSIG 30mm: Dibalik Kecanggihan Kanon PSU di Korvet Bung Tomo Class TNI AL". Indomiliter.com. 2014-08-02. Retrieved 2019-10-29.
- https://www.naval-technology.com/news/newslithuanian-navy-commissions-royal-navys-two-former-minehunter-vessels. Naval Technology, Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/the-equipment/ships. Royal Navy. Retrieved April 18, 2018.