|Κυπριακή Βιβλιοθήκη (Greek)|
Kıbrıs Kütüphanesi (Turkish)
|Items collected||Books, Journals, Newspapers, Magazines, Maps, videos and Posters|
- 1927 – Establishment of the Cyprus Public Library on the initiative of the British Colonial Governor Sir Ronald Storrs.
- 1968 – The Cyprus Public Library Law moves control of the library (from municipal control) to the Ministry of Education and Culture; merge of its collections with the Ministry's Library.
- 1974 – Relocation to its original premises on the D'Avila Bastion of the Venetian walls of Nicosia.
- 1987 – New law establishing the Cyprus Library.