Currito of the Cross (1965 film)
Currito of the Cross (Spanish:Currito de la Cruz) is a 1965 Spanish drama film directed by Rafael Gil and starring Francisco Rabal, Arturo Fernandez and El Pireo. It is an adaptation of the novel of the same title by Alejandro Pérez Lugín.
|Currito of the Cross|
|Directed by||Rafael Gil|
|Written by||Alejandro Pérez Lugín (novel) |
José López Rubio
Luis de Diego
Antonio Abad Ojuel
|Starring||Francisco Rabal |
|Music by||Manuel Parada|
|Cinematography||José F. Aguayo|
|Edited by||José Luis Matesanz|
Coral Producciones Cinematográficas
|1 July 1965|
- Francisco Rabal as Manuel Carmona
- Arturo Fernández as Ángel Romera 'Romerita'
- El Pireo as Currito de la Cruz
- Soledad Miranda as Rocío Carmona
- José Marco Davó as Don Emilio
- Adrián Ortega as Don Ismael
- Luis Ferrín as Gazuza
- Yelena Samarina as Teresa
- Ángel Álvarez as Don Antonio
- Julia Gutiérrez Caba as Madre María
- Mercedes Vecino as Doña Manuela Alonso, viuda de Varela
- Manolo Morán as Copita
- Juan Cortés as Comisario
- Rafael Durán as Carmona
- Carlos Mendy as Pintao
- Labanyi & Pavlović p.302
- Labanyi, Jo & Pavlović, Tatjana. A Companion to Spanish Cinema. John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.