Cupid the Cowpuncher
Cupid the Cowpuncher is a 1920 American comedy film directed by Clarence G. Badger and written by Edfrid A. Bingham. It is based on the 1907 novel Cupid: The Cow-Punch by Eleanor Gates. The film stars Will Rogers, Helene Chadwick, Andrew Robson, Lloyd Whitlock, Guinn "Big Boy" Williams and Tex Parker. The film was released on July 25, 1920, by Goldwyn Pictures.
|Cupid the Cowpuncher|
|Directed by||Clarence G. Badger|
|Produced by||Samuel Goldwyn|
|Screenplay by||Edfrid A. Bingham|
|Based on||Cupid: The Cow-Punch|
by Eleanor Gates
Guinn "Big Boy" Williams
|Cinematography||Marcel Le Picard|
|Distributed by||Goldwyn Pictures|
- Will Rogers as Alec Lloyd
- Helene Chadwick as Macie Sewell
- Andrew Robson as Zack Sewell
- Lloyd Whitlock as Dr. Leroy Simpson
- Guinn "Big Boy" Williams as Hairoil Johnson
- Tex Parker as Monkey Mike
- Roy Laidlaw as Dr. Billy Trowbridge
- Catherine Wallace as Rose
- Nelson McDowell as Sheriff Bergin
- Cordelia Callahan as Mrs. Bergin
- "Cupid, the Cowpuncher (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- Janiss Garza. "Cupid, the Cowpuncher (1920) - Clarence G. Badger". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Cupid the Cowpuncher". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.