Crooked Creek Township, Jasper County, Illinois
Crooked Creek Township
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°07′05″N 88°07′54″W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||55.91 sq mi (144.8 km2)|
|• Land||55.91 sq mi (144.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||554 ft (169 m)|
|• Density||12.9/sq mi (5.0/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
62428, 62432, 62436, 62448, 62481
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these sixteen cemeteries: Andrews, Aten, Brooks, Brown, Coad, Harrisburg, Hayes, Hidalgo, Hunt/Cummins, Kilgore, Plainfield, Ross, Songer, Swick, Swick Family and Ward.
- Cumberland Community Unit School District 77
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Crooked Creek Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.