Crooked Creek Township, Cumberland County, Illinois
Crooked Creek Township
Location in Cumberland County
Cumberland County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°13′N 88°3′W|
|Established||November 6, 1860|
|• Total||34.17 sq mi (88.5 km2)|
|• Land||34.17 sq mi (88.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||607 ft (185 m)|
|• Density||12.4/sq mi (4.8/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
The township contains these five cemeteries: Church of Christ, Church of God, Duck Pond, Ruffner and Washington.
U.S. Route 40 Illinois Route 49
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Cumberland Community Unit School District 77
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Crooked Creek Township, Cumberland County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.