Creativity Research Journal
The Creativity Research Journal is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers research into all aspects of creativity. The editor-in-chief is Mark A. Runco (American Institute of Behavioral Research and Technology). The journal was established in 1988 and is published by Routledge.
|Edited by||Mark A. Runco|
|ISO 4||Creat. Res. J.|
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO databases
- Ovid databases
- Proquest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- "Creativity Research Journal".
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "Creativity Research Journal". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.