Creative Construction Company Vol. II
|Creative Construction Company Vol. II|
|Live album by|
|Recorded||May 19, 1970 at Washington Square Methodist Church (Peace Church), NYC|
|Creative Construction Company chronology|
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|
AllMusic awarded the album 2 stars with its review by Eugene Chadbourne stating, "Braxton and company were going somewhere else of great interest by not relying constantly on jazz chops or a standard rhythm section sound, and the guests on this date seem to be blocking the road".
All compositions by Leroy Jenkins
- "No More White Gloves – Part I (With Sand Under Your Shoes Doing a Dance)" - 17:30
- "No More White Gloves – Part II (With Sand Under Your Shoes Doing a Dance)" - 16:58
- Anthony Braxton - alto saxophone, soprano saxophone, clarinet, flute, contrabass clarinet, chimes
- Leroy Jenkins - violin, viola, recorder, toy xylophone, harmonica, bicycle horn
- Leo Smith - trumpet, flugelhorn, French horn, seal horn, percussion
- Muhal Richard Abrams - piano, cello, clarinet
- Richard Davis - bass
- Steve McCall - drums, percussion
- Muse Records discography accessed March 25, 2015
- Anthony Braxton discography accessed March 25, 2015
- Muhal Richard Abrams discography accessed March 25, 2015
- Chadbourne, Eugene. Creative Construction Company Vol. II: Review at AllMusic. Retrieved March 25, 2015.
- Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 52. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.