Creative Construction Company (album)
Creative Construction Company (also referred to as CCC) is a 1975 album by the jazz collective Creative Construction Company, originally released on the Muse label, and later reissued as Muhal on the Italian Vedette label.
|Creative Construction Company|
|Live album by|
|Recorded||May 19, 1970 at Washington Square Methodist Church (Peace Church), NYC|
|Creative Construction Company chronology|
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|
Allmusic awarded the album 3 stars.
All compositions by Leroy Jenkins
- "Muhal (Part I)" - 19:24
- "Muhal (Part II)" - 14:40
- "Live Spiral - 2:40
- Anthony Braxton - alto saxophone, soprano saxophone, clarinet, flute, contrabass clarinet, chimes
- Leroy Jenkins - violin, viola, recorder, toy xylophone, harmonica, bicycle horn
- Leo Smith - trumpet, flugelhorn, French horn, seal horn, percussion
- Muhal Richard Abrams - piano, cello, clarinet
- Richard Davis - bass
- Steve McCall - drums, percussion
- Muse Records discography accessed March 25, 2015
- Anthony Braxton discography accessed March 25, 2015
- Muhal Richard Abrams discography accessed March 25, 2015
- Allmusic listing, accessed March 25, 2015
- Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 52. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.