Cranbrook is a locality and small rural community in the local government area of Glamorgan-Spring Bay, in the Central east coast region of Tasmania. It is located about 20 kilometres (12 mi) north of the town of Swansea. The 2016 census determined a population of 67 for the state suburb of Cranbrook.
|Location||20 km (12 mi) N of Swansea|
|Region||Central east coast, Tasmania|
The Tasman Highway passes through from south-west to north-east, and intersects with the C301 route (Old Coach Road) within the locality.
- Arthur Cotton, Australian politician
- "2016 Census Quick Stats Cranbrook (Tas.)". quickstats.censusdata.abs.gov.au. Australian Bureau of Statistics. 23 October 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- Google (20 December 2018). "Cranbrook, Tasmania" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Placenames Tasmania - Cranbrook". Placenames Tasmania. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
Search, enter 8124W, Search, select row, show Details
- "Tasmanian Road Route Codes" (PDF). Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water & Environment. May 2017. Retrieved 2 December 2018.