|Full name||Craig Biddiscombe|
|Date of birth||21 September 1976|
|Original team(s)||Gippsland Power|
|Draft||59th, 1993 National Draft|
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (185 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2003.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
In 1995, his debut season, Biddiscombe made two appearances, in rounds 20 and 21, but he didn't take part in Geelong's finals campaign. The following year he earned a Rising Star nomination for his performance against Fitzroy at Western Oval, in what was his seventh league game. He was never able to cement his spot in the Geelong side and after the 1998 AFL season was traded to Richmond. In order to secure his services, Richmond gave Geelong pick eight in the 1998 National Draft, which was on-traded to the Sydney Swans, who used it to select Jude Bolton.
His first season at Richmond was ruined by hamstring injuries and he managed just four senior appearances. In 2000 however he played 19 of a possible 22 games, as a half-back, and won Richmond's "Best Clubman" award. He appeared in the first 10 rounds of the 2001 season but then injured his knee and didn't feature again for the rest of the year. The rest of his time with Richmond was spent mostly in the reserves and he was delisted at the end of 2003.
Biddiscombe is also a very talented cricketer, he has played for the Barwon Heads cricket club in the Bellarine Peninsula cricket association since 1996. During his time he has won 5 A grade premierships (2005/2006, 2007-2008, 2008–2009, 2010-2011 and most recently 2013/14). Biddiscombes natural leadership and professionalism is a big part of the success behind the club in recent years. Biddiscombe also took on the club coach role in the 2013/14 season. He played a season with St Josephs cricket club in 2017/18, in the Geelong Cricket association and now calls North Geelong Cricket Club home.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 9781920910785.
- Lovett, Michael (2004). AFL 2004 - The Official Statistical History Of The AFL. AFL Publishing. ISBN 0-9580300-5-7.
- AFL Tables: Craig Biddiscombe
- The Age,"Richmond recruiting disasters and other recurring nightmares", 15 August 2003, Rohan Connolly
- Geelong Advertiser,"Biddiscombe retires", 15 November 2007, Jason Shields
- "Presenters: Craig Biddiscombe - Consultant and Facilitator". Barwon Sports Academy.