Court Martial (1959 film)
Court Martial (German: Kriegsgericht) is a 1959 West German war drama film directed by Kurt Meisel and starring Karlheinz Böhm, Christian Wolff and Hans Nielsen. It was entered into the 1959 Cannes Film Festival. The film's sets were designed by the art director Ernst H. Albrecht.
|Directed by||Kurt Meisel|
|Produced by||Gero Wecker|
|Music by||Werner Eisbrenner|
|Edited by||Wolfgang Wehrum|
|Distributed by||Neue Filmverleih|
- Karlheinz Böhm as Oberleutnant Düren
- Christian Wolff as Fähnrich Stahmer
- Klaus Kammer as Maat Klaus Hinze
- Hans Nielsen as Dr. Wilhelmi, Verteidfiger
- Charles Régnier as Schorn, Vorsitzender des Kriegsgerichtes (as Charles Regnier)
- Werner Peters as Brenner, Kriegsgerichtsrat
- Carl Wery as Stahmer sen.
- Herbert Tiede as Paulsen, Kapitän zur See
- Raidar Müller-Elmau as Koch, Brenners Adjutant (as Raidar Müller)
- Martin Benrath as Funk-Offizier Maiers
- Reinhard Kolldehoff as Feldwebel
- Berta Drews as Frau Willmers
- Edith Hancke as Frl. Wehner
- Horst Naumann
- Robert Meyn as Admiral Zirler
- Bock & Bergfelder p. 48
- "Festival de Cannes: Court Martial". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 14 February 2009.