Copenhagen Skatepark, also referred to as CPH Skatepark, is an indoor skateboarding venue located at Enghavevej in the Kongens Enghave district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Copenhagen Skatepark is also involved in the operation of a 4,500 square metre outdoor skatepark in Fælledparken in which opened in 2011.
Copenhagen Skatepark opened in a former painting workshop of Copenhagen's tramways in 2003. In 2010, it was joined at the site by StreetMekka, a centre for street sports and street art.
The vert ramp was at the time of its inauguration the largest in Scandinavia. The street section is divided into three pyramids. There are also ledges, handrails, trapper, quarters og launches. Other facilities include changing rooms, lounge area and a balcony for spectators.
Copenhagen Skatepark plays host to the annual skateboarding competition Copenhagen Pro (CpH Pro). The first competition was held in 2007.
- "Spot: Copenhagen Skatepark" (in Danish). street.dk. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "StreetMekka åbner" (in Danish). Berlingske. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "Copenhagen Skatepark". VisitDenmark. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Gasværket". AOK. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- "Trailerpark Festival melder udsolgt" (in Danish). Politiken. Archived from the original on 2013-12-24. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Guide: København flyder over med festivaler" (in Danish). Politiken. Retrieved 2013-12-22.