Convict 99 (1919 film)
Convict 99 is a British silent motion picture of 1919 produced and directed by G. B. Samuelson and starring Daisy Burrell, C. M. Hallard, Wee Georgie Wood, and Wyndham Guise. It was written by Robert Leighton and Marie Connor Leighton.
|Directed by||G. B. Samuelson|
|Produced by||G. B. Samuelson|
|Written by||Robert Leighton|
Marie Connor Leighton
|Starring||Wee Georgie Wood|
Convict 99 was at the Gaiety Cinema, Singapore, in February 1920, when it was advertised as -
- Robert B. Connelly, The silents: silent feature films, 1910-36 vol. 40, issue 2 (1998): "CONVICT 99 (1919, Brit.) (6 r.) d, GB Samuelson; Ip, Daisy Burrell. Wee Georgie Wood, Ernest A. Graham. Wyndham Guise"
- Rachael Low, Roger Manvell, The History of the British Film: 1918-1929 (1971), p. 141: "Amongst Samuelson's varied output were films with... the midget comedian Wee Georgie Wood: Convict 99 (Trade Show April 1919)"
- The Singapore Free Press and Mercantile Advertiser dated 9 February 1920, Page 2 Advertisements, col. 2
- The Singapore Free Press and Mercantile Advertiser dated 19 November 1921, Page 2 Advertisements, col. 2
- Convict 99 at BFI Film & TV database