Constant Spring, Jamaica
Constant Spring is a residential neighbourhood in the north of Kingston, Jamaica.
|Coordinates: 17°58′22.8″N 76°45′44.03″W|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (EST)|
Constant Spring plantation
Constant Spring plantation was one of the Regimental Plantations. It was developed by Lt.-Colonel Henry Archibold during the military occupation following the English invasion of Jamaica. Commander William Brayne described it as "one of the best plantations in the island".:136
- Otremba, Eric (2012). "Enlightened Institutions: Science, Plantations, and Slavery in the English Atlantic, 1626-1700". University Digital Conservancy. University of Minnesota.