Blakely playing for Fremantle in August 2016
|Full name||Connor Blakely|
|Date of birth||2 March 1996|
|Original team(s)||Swan Districts (WAFL)|
|Draft||No. 34, 2014 National draft, Fremantle|
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2019.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Originally from Bunbury, Western Australia, he was drafted with the 34th selection in the 2014 National Draft from Swan Districts in the West Australian Football League (WAFL). He made his league debut in 2013, and then in 2014 played all season in Swan Districts league team. He also represented Western Australia at the 2014 AFL Under 18 Championships, where he was selected to the tournament's All-Australian team. In 2015 he played for Peel Thunder in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), Fremantle's reserve team.
Blakely was selected to make his AFL debut for Fremantle in the final round of the 2015 AFL season, when Fremantle sent a weakened team to play Port Adelaide at the Adelaide Oval. Twelve changes were made to the team, and Blakely was one of four players to make their AFL debuts.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Twomey, Callum (6 November 2014). "21 days to the draft: Meet Connor Blakely".
- Hope, Shayne (5 September 2015). "Another Docker goes out".
- Woodcock, Mitchell (31 July 2019). "Connor Blakely commits to Fremantle Dockers future". PerthNow. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- Connor Blakely's player profile at AFL Tables
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Connor Blakely.|
- Connor Blakely's profile on the official website of the Fremantle Football Club
- Connor Blakely's playing statistics from AFL Tables
- WAFL Player Profile and Statistics