Concord Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Prairie Dell Meetinghouse, a historic site in the township's west
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 40°49′00″N 87°35′19″W|
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||40.39 sq mi (104.6 km2)|
|• Land||40.39 sq mi (104.6 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||643 ft (196 m)|
|• Density||11.5/sq mi (4.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60931, 60945, 60966, 60970
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these five cemeteries: Gaffield, Liberty, Morris Chapel, Old Texas and Prairie Dell.
Airports and landing strips
- Zoomer Field
- Donovan Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Concord Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.