Concord Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Concord Township in DeKalb County
|Coordinates: 41°20′08″N 84°54′39″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.96 sq mi (46.5 km2)|
|• Land||17.92 sq mi (46.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2)|
|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|• Density||74.5/sq mi (28.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453244|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.96 square miles (46.5 km2), of which 17.92 square miles (46.4 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.17%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains three cemeteries: Alton, Concord, and Jenkins.
- "Concord Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Dekalb County, Indiana. B.F. Bowen & Co. 1914. p. 149.