Come and Get It (1929 film)
Come and Get It is a lost 1929 American silent action film directed by Wallace Fox and starring Bob Steele, James Quinn, and Betty Welsh. Shortly after the film's production, FBO was merged into the larger RKO Pictures.
|Come and Get It|
|Directed by||Wallace Fox|
|Written by||Frank Howard Clark|
|Edited by||Della M. King|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The film was released in Britain by Ideal Films.
- Bob Steele as Breezy Smith
- James Quinn as Buch Farrel
- Betty Welsh as Jane Elliott
- Jay Morley as Tout Regan
- James B. Leong as Singapore Joe
- Harry O'Connor as Breezy's father
- Marin Sais as Breezy's mother
- William Welsh as Judge Elliott
- Come and Get It at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: lost 1929 FBO/RKO films
- McCarthy, Todd; Flynn, Charles (1975). Kings of the Bs: working within the Hollywood system: an anthology of film history and criticism. E. P. Dutton. p. 473.
- Come and Get It at silentera.com
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Come and Get It
- Blum, Daniel (1953). Pictorial History of the Silent Screen. p. 321.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.