A combination is a mathematical collection of things in a context where their specific order is irrelevant.
|Look up combination or NCR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Combination, combinations, or combo may also refer to:
- Combination (chess), a relatively long sequence of chess moves
- Combination (jump), in horseback riding
- Combination bus, a purpose-built truck with a "passenger container"
- Combination car, a vehicle built upon a "professional car" chassis which could be employed either as a hearse or as an ambulance
- Combination Game, a style of association football based around teamwork and cooperation
- Combination meal, typically includes food items and a beverage
- Combination tone, a psychoacoustic phenomenon
- Combinations (finance), the simultaneous buying or selling of one or more options that differ in one or more of the options' variables
- Combinations (album), 2007 album by Eisley
- The Combination (film), 2009 Australian drama, directed by David Field
- The Combination, an early English football league, 1888–89 and 1890–1911
- Motorcycle combination, sidecar
- Combo (disambiguation)
- Combine (disambiguation)
- Combined (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing combination
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.