|Founder||Société des Prêtres de Saint-Sulpice de Montréal|
1001, boulevard Crémazie Est,
|Colours||Black and Red|
|Affiliations||ACCC, CCAA, QSSF|
The college was founded in 1927 by the priests at St. Sulpice of Montreal and named after priest André Grasset. The school was built at the request of the Archbishop of Montreal. In 1975, the school opened a gym, and a multipurpose room was inaugurated in 1990.
Since 2003, the college offers technical training courses at the Institute Grasset. The school's president is Isabelle Foisy and its director is Patrick Caron.