Coenie van Wyk
Coenraad George van Wyk (born 8 January 1988) is a South African rugby union footballer. He plays either as a fly-half or full-back. Currently, he represents Toshiba Brave Lupus in the Japanese Top League. He has previously played Currie Cup and Vodacom Cup rugby for Western Province, Griquas, the Pumas, the Free State Cheetahs and the Griffons, Super Rugby for the Lions and the Cheetahs and Varsity Cup rugby for Maties.
|Full name||Coenraad George van Wyk|
|Date of birth||8 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Bellville, South Africa|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (13 st 5 lb; 187 lb)|
|School||Paul Roos Gymnasium|
|Rugby union career|
He was included in the Lions squad for the 2014 Super Rugby season and was named on the substitutes' bench in the opening match of the season against the Cheetahs in Bloemfontein, but failed to make an appearance.
- "SA President's XV selected for IRB Tblisi Cup". South African Rugby Union. 17 May 2013. Archived from the original on 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "SA President's XV win Tbilisi Cup". IRB. 16 June 2013. Archived from the original on 19 June 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "2014 Lions Super Rugby squad" (Press release). Lions. 11 February 2014. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Match Centre: Cheetahs v Lions". SANZAR. 15 February 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Toyota Cheetahs 20-21 Lions". South African Rugby Union. 15 February 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Cheetahs sign Sergeal". SuperSport. 7 July 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2014.