Code of the West (1925 film)
Code of the West is a 1925 American Western silent film directed by William K. Howard and written by Zane Grey and Lucien Hubbard. The film stars Owen Moore, Constance Bennett, Mabel Ballin, Charles Stanton Ogle, David Butler, George Bancroft and Gertrude Short. The film was released on April 6, 1925, by Paramount Pictures.
|Code of the West|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Written by||Zane Grey|
Charles Stanton Ogle
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The film is now lost.
- Owen Moore as Cal Thurman
- Constance Bennett as Georgie May
- Mabel Ballin as Mary Stockwell
- Charles Stanton Ogle as Henry Thurman
- David Butler as Bid Hatfield
- George Bancroft as Enoch Thurman
- Gertrude Short as Mollie Thurman
- Lillian Leighton as Ma Thurman
- Eddie Gribbon as Tuck Merry
- Pat Hartigan as Cal Bloom
- Frankie Lee as Bud
- "Code-of-the-West - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Code of the West". afi.com. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- Code of the West at silentera.com
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Code of the West
- Code of the West at Lost Film Files:lost Paramount Pictures films - 1925 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine