Clifton House Preparatory School
Clifton House School was a preparatory school located on Stray Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England. Clifton is thought to have opened in the 1890s in Queen Parade, Harrogate. The school was named after the house it occupied, Clifton House. Its owner, James Walter Nuttall, moved the school from Queen Parade to Stray Road in 1906. Clifton closed in 1968.
|Clifton House Preparatory School|
Gordon William George Cass taught at Clifton from 1923 to 1936 when he left to set up his own school, Norwood College.
The school magazine was the 'Aquila'.