Cleveland Jr. Barons
The Cleveland Jr. Barons were a junior ice hockey team that played in the North American Hockey League and played out of Parma, Ohio. They were a branch of the Cleveland Barons Hockey Association. Their top accomplishment was winning the 2006 North Division playoff title, allowing them to advance to Robertson Cup tournament. However, after the 2005-2006 season, the team moved to Columbus, Ohio and transferred to the United States Hockey League, playing as the Ohio Junior Blue Jackets.
- John Albert: Winnipeg Jets
- Carter Camper: Boston Bruins
- Sean Collins: Washington Capitals
- Dan Fritsche: Columbus Blue Jackets
- Peter Harrold: Los Angeles Kings
- Michael Rupp: New Jersey Devils, Phoenix Coyotes, Columbus Blue Jackets, Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Rangers, and Minnesota Wild (Scored game winning goal of 2003 Stanley Cup Finals)
- Ben Simon: Atlanta Thrashers and Columbus Blue Jackets
- Jim Slater: Atlanta Thrashers and Winnipeg Jets
- Bill Thomas, Phoenix Coyotes, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Florida Panthers
- "Barons win North Division title, advance to Finals".
- "Eliteprospects.com - Carter Camper". Elite Prospects.
- "Sean Collins".
- Dan Fritsche's profile at hockeydb.com
- Peter Harrold's profile at hockeydb.com
- "Eliteprospects.com - Cleveland Barons". Elite Prospects.
- "Eliteprospects.com - Ben Simon". Elite Prospects.
- Jim Slater's profile at hockeydb.com
- Bill Thomas's profile at hockeydb.com