The Clementi Mall (Chinese 金文泰广场）is a shopping mall in Clementi, Singapore, at Clementi Town Centre. It is a five-storey mall with 290,000 square feet of retail space. It opened for business in January 2011, with the grand official opening in May 2011. The mall is owned by CM Domain.
|Opening date||14 January 2011 (operational)|
21 May 2011 (official)
|Owner||CM Domain Pte Ltd, Singapore Press Holdings, NTUC|
|No. of stores and services||135|
|Total retail floor area||191,000 square feet (17,700 m2)|
|No. of floors||6|
The mall hosts 135 retail outlets including 16 restaurants and cafes. Anchor tenants include Best Denki, BHG Department Store, NTUC Foodfare and NTUC FairPrice Finest. The Clementi Public Library is located in the mall, as is the office of the West Coast Town Council. The branch office of Singapore Post, previously located at Block 443, is also located at Level 5.
- "A drum beat to officially open Clementi Mall". Straits Times. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "The Clementi Mall to obtain TOP in early January 2011". Asiaone. 30 December 2010. Archived from the original on 5 January 2011. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- Clementi Mall set for grand official opening, AsiaOne, May 12, 2011
- "List of Post Office Locations". Singapore Post. Singapore Post Limited. Retrieved 27 May 2017.
- "About". The Clementi Mall. Archived from the original on 2012-07-16. Retrieved 2012-11-13.