Cleaning Up (1933 film)
Cleaning Up is a 1933 British comedy film directed by Leslie S. Hiscott and starring George K. Gee, Betty Astell and Davy Burnaby. It was made at Beaconsfield Studios as a quota quickie.
|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||Michael Barringer|
|Starring||George K. Gee |
|Distributed by||British Lion|
The film's sets were designed by Norman G. Arnold.
- George K. Gee as Tony Pumpford
- Betty Astell as Marian Brent
- Davy Burnaby as Lord Pumpford
- Barbara Gott as Lady Rudd
- Alfred Wellesley as Sir Rickaby Rudd
- Muriel George as Mrs. Hoggenheim
- Joan Matheson as Angela
- Dorothy Vernon as Agatha
- The Max Rivers Girls as The Chorus Girls
- Rona Ricardo
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
- Cleaning Up on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.