Citadel of Crime
Citadel of Crime is a 1941 American drama film directed by George Sherman and written by Don Ryan. The film stars Robert Armstrong, Frank Albertson, Linda Hayes, Russell Simpson, Richard "Skeets" Gallagher and William Haade. The film was released on July 24, 1941, by Republic Pictures.
|Citadel of Crime|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Produced by||George Sherman|
|Screenplay by||Don Ryan|
Richard "Skeets" Gallagher
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Lester Orlebeck|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Robert Armstrong as Cal Fullerton
- Frank Albertson as Jim Rogers
- Linda Hayes as Ellie Jackson
- Russell Simpson as Jess Meekins
- Richard "Skeets" Gallagher as Chet
- William Haade as Turk
- Jay Novello as Vince
- Paul Fix as Nick Gerro
- Bob McKenzie as Martin Jackson
- Wade Crosby as Rufe
- William "Billy" Benedict as Wes Rankins
- "Citadel of Crime (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. 1993-02-08. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "Citadel-of-Crime - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "Citadel of Crime". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.