|Company||Arnoldo Mondadori Editore|
History and profile
Ciak was established in 1985 by Arnoldo Mondadori Editore. Each year the magazine publishes the Power List.
The Ciak d'oro (Golden Ciak) is an Italian annual film award. It was established in 1986 by the magazine Ciak.
It is the only award of Italian cinema that has the audience as jury: the readers of the magazine vote the best film, the best director, the best leading actors and the best foreign film of the season, instead the best supporting actors and the winners of the Ciak d'oro for technical categories and for Best Debut are designed by a jury of film critics and specialized journalists.
- "The most important Italian magazines". Life in Italy. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- Catherine O'Rawe (18 June 2014). Stars and Masculinities in Contemporary Italian Cinema. Palgrave Macmillan. p. 1. ISBN 978-1-137-38147-7. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Panorama , Issues 1989-1992. Mondadori, 2004.
- Enrico Lancia. I premi del cinema. Gremese Editore, 1998. pp. 274–281. ISBN 88-7742-221-1.
- Official Website (in Italian)