Christiana Hely-Hutchinson, 1st Baroness Donoughmore
Christiana Hely-Hutchinson, 1st Baroness Donoughmore (née Nickson) (bapt. 23 February 1732 Aghold - Palmerston 24 June 1788) was a suo jure hereditary peer; as a lady, however, she was unable to sit in the Irish House of Lords.
Christina Nickson was the daughter of Abraham Nickson of Munny, County Wicklow, and grand-niece and heir of Richard Hutchinson of Knocklofty. Prior to her husband's death she was created, in her own right, a hereditary peer as Baroness Donoughmore, of Knocklofty, County Tipperary, Kingdom of Ireland on 16 October 1783. She is an ancestress of Katharine, Duchess of Kent.
- Lt.-Gen. Richard Hely-Hutchinson, 1st Earl of Donoughmore (29 January 1756–1825)
- General John Hely-Hutchinson, 2nd Earl of Donoughmore (15 May 1757–1832)
- Hon. Francis Hely-Hutchinson (26 October 1759 - 16 December 1827)
- Hon. Augustus Abraham Hely-Hutchinson (1766–1834)
- Christopher Hely-Hutchinson (5 April 1767-1826)
- Lorenzo Hely-Hutchinson (6 October 1768)
- Christiana Hely Hutchinson (d. 1825)
- Prudence Hely Hutchinson (d. October 1820)unmarried
- Margaret Hely Hutchinson (d. March 1818) unmarried
- Mary Hely Hutchinson (about 1772 -30 October 1820) married 21 June 1791 Thomas SMìmith (19 March 1755 - December 1799)
- Townend, Peter, editor, Burke’s Peerage, Baronetage, & Knightage; 105th edition, 1970, p. 819.
|Peerage of Ireland|
| Baroness Donoughmore