Christian Gion (born 10 March 1940) is a French film director.
Christian Gion directors of popular french comedies of the 1970s and 1980s. Movies with evocative titles that have no other pretensions than entertainment. Without reaching the peaks of Claude Zidi, he achieved some great successes. The first will be Le Pion (The Pawn), a gentle comedy that reveals Henri Guybet as a romantic hero, who will finally find happiness with the divine Claude Jade. The Pawn remains a fable full of optimistic and the best film of Gion. In 1981, it brings together a nice distribution (Marielle, Blier, Guybet ...) for Pétrole, Pétrole (Oil! Oil !).
- 1975: C'est dur pour tout le monde starring Bernard Blier, Francis Perrin
- 1976: One, Two, Two : 122, rue de Provence starring Francis Huster, Nicole Calfan
- 1978: Le Pion starring Henri Guybet, Claude Jade, Maureen Kerwin
- 1981: Pétrole ! Pétrole starring Jean-Pierre Marielle, Bernard Blier
- 1982: Les Diplômés du dernier rang starring Patrick Bruel, Marie Laforêt
- 1983: Le bourreau des cœurs starring Aldo Maccione, Anna-Maria Rizzoli
- 1984: J'ai Rencontré Le Père Noël starring Karen Cheryl, Armand Meffre
- 1992: Sup de fric starring Jean Poiret, Anthony Delon