China Railway CRH6
The CRH6 Hexie (simplified Chinese: 和谐号; traditional Chinese: 和諧號; pinyin: Héxié Hào; literally: "Harmony") is a regional/commuter high-speed train of the People's Republic of China. It is designed by CSR Qingdao Sifang Locomotive & Rolling Stock. and will be manufactured by CSR Nanjing Puzhen Rolling Stock at its subsidiary, the CSR Guangdong Jiangmen Factory.
|China Railway CRH6 EMU|
CRH6F-4503 at China National Railway Test Center
|Manufacturer||CRRC Nanjing Puzhen|
|Built at||CSR Guangdong Jiangmen Rail Transit Vehicles|
|Number built||24 trainsets (192 cars)|
|Formation||8 cars per trainset (4M4T)|
|Capacity||High-speed version: 586 seating / 1506 max |
Higher-speed version: 1545 standard / 2110 max
|Train length||199.5 m (655 ft)|
|Width||3,300 mm (10 ft 10 in)|
|Height||3,860 mm (12 ft 8 in)|
|Platform height||1,250 mm (4 ft 1 in)|
|Maximum speed||High-speed version: 200 km/h (124 mph)|
Quasi High-speed version: 180 km/h (112 mph)
|Traction system||IGBT VVVF inverter control|
(Zhuzhou CSR Times Electric)
|Power supply||Overhead catenary|
|Electric system(s)||25 kV 50 Hz AC|
|Braking system(s)||Regenerative, electronically controlled pneumatic brakes|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
The CRH6 will be divided into three major types, according to stopping patterns:
- CRH6A is the high speed version with a designed top speed 250 km/h (155 mph), top operating speed 220 km/h (137 mph) to be used on regional non-stop or express services. It uses a 2+2 transverse seating layout using reversible seats that have a similar level of comfort and space to that of intercity trains. There is a toilet on cars 1, 3, 5, and 7.
- CRH6F is the higher-speed version with a designed top speed 180 km/h (112 mph), operating speed 160 km/h (99 mph) to be used on express commuter services. It uses a 2+2 transverse seating layout with non-reversible seats that have a similar level of comfort and space to that of a suburban train. There is a toilet on cars 3 and 6.
- Metropolitan area EMU based on the Cinova intercity train platform (基于Cinova城际列车平台衍生的市域动车组) with a designed top speed 140 km/h (87 mph), to be used on local commuter services. It will feature longitudinal seating arrangements similar to that of subway trains with more and larger doors for faster boarding and alighting.
On December 29, 2009, the MOR ordered 22 sets of 160 km/h (99 mph) class and 10 sets of 200 km/h (124 mph) class 6-car Intercity High Speed train from CSR Puzhen, the contract worth 2346 million RMB, and now the order has been transformed into 24 sets of CRH6 and will be delivered by the end of 2012.
|Numbering||ZE xxxx01||ZE xxxx02||ZE xxxx03||ZE xxxx04||ZE xxxx05||ZE xxxx06||ZE xxxx07||ZE xxxx00|
|Numbering||ZE xxxx01||ZE xxxx02||ZE xxxx03||ZE xxxx00|
- Ningbo–Yuyao intercity railway
- Qinbei high-speed railway (Qinbei HSR) (钦北高速铁路)
- Shaoxing Tourism New Transit railway
- Dongguan–Huizhou intercity railway (Guanhui ICR)
- Changzhutan Intercity Railway
- Guangzhou–Zhuhai intercity railway (Guangzhu ICR)
- Jinshan Railway
- Sub-Central line of the Beijing Suburban Railway (The Sub-Central line uses the Beijing underground cross-city railway in the section between Beijing West railway station and Beijing railway station)
- Guangzhou–Shenzhen railway (Guangshen railway)
- Guangzhou–Shenzhen intercity railway (Suishen ICR)
- Zhengzhou–Xinzheng Airport intercity railway
- Zhengzhou–Kaifeng intercity railway
- Zhengzhou–Jiaozuo intercity railway
- Foshan–Dongguan intercity railway (Foguan ICR) (under construction)
- Guangzhou–Foshan circular intercity railway (Guangfo circular ICR) (under construction)
Metropolitan area EMU based on the Cinova intercity train platform
(Chinese: 基于Cinova城际列车平台衍生的市域动车组) This type is no longer officially considered as a type of CRH6.
- Line S1 (Wenzhou Metro) (currently 4-car Type D. The line will use 6-car Type D in future.)
- "The Standard Finance". Archived from the original on 2016-03-07. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- "最新型"和谐号"将是"江门造"". Archived from the original on January 10, 2011.
- "中国南车获国内首个城际列车项目订单". 凤凰网财经. 2009-12-19. Retrieved 2010-12-23.
- "中国南车获国内首个城际列车项目订单 总值23.46亿人民币". Archived from the original on 2017-08-21. Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2012-04-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "青岛造城际动车组浙江开跑 时速160公里 - 青岛新闻网". news.qingdaonews.com. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to China Railways CRH6.|